Sunday, July 12, 2009

Like, whoa!

I'm on the verge of officially deciding my destiny. :bucktooth: Tomorrow I'm going to enlist to University. I'm still oscillating on whether to go to the Polytechnic Institute (a.k.a. physics and math all wrapped in one alongside some programming) or stick to the Babes-Boylai University (no math in there!). Either way, I'm gonna pursue a career in programming. Any programmers/photographers out there on Blogger? Read my lips: cout<<"feedback please!"; So, that's that.


In other news, it is due to the tight schedule that I haven't been able to take/post photos on DA (the Polytechnic Institute requires a math exam exam in order to enlist, exam that is comprised of what we all hate most: trigonometry, calculus, superior algebra and linear geometry). What is more, I'm gonna have my eyes upgraded in early August which means two weeks of staying indoors as I must not come into contact with dust :noes: So, basically, this summer won't be seeing any new photos on DA for a while.

In other, other news, I managed to shoot some super macros (somewhere between Baccalaureate examinations) of flowers and common items. They can be seen under the name Singularity on DA. This "series" as I like to call it is at its very beginning. Hopefully, by the end of summer it will have some more 'episodes". :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment